One Brand. Endless Possibilities.
The quality control and shipping procedures combined assure you that the product will arrive in flawless condition.
Our Injection Molding Process
- Precise dimensions of furniture are measured manually
- Computer Numerical Control foam samples are made and test-fitted.
- A wooden mold is made and cast iron poured in.
- Mold is precision-cut according to shape and design.
- Mold is inspected to ensure zero defect.
- Sample of foam package is made and tested for fit and durability.
- Mold injected foam is used for packaging.
Lifestyle Solutions products remain innovative and precise due to the focused efforts of our quality assurance teams. Quality control is why we have over 60 aesthetic and utility patents. This careful attention to detail is what makes us stand out as the exceptional choice in home furnishings.
Our expert quality assurance teams put products through a strict review, inspection, and testing sequence to scrutinize each piece from design to completion. This system upholds consistency and unsurpassed quality throughout the entire product line.
Injection Molded Packaging
The final step in presenting an impeccable product is our state-of-the-art packaging technology. Products arrive in injection molded foam that cushions around the entire piece to protect from movement or impact during the delivery process. The quality control and shipping procedures combined assure you that the product will arrive in flawless condition.